The Ekotex Yoga Mat Bags are simple, organic, and made to last. The beauty is in the detail.
- Entirely plastic-free
- Made with naturally water-resistant cotton canvas
- Lined for a long life span
- Internal pocket for mobile or keys
Organic and Naturally Water Resistant
We've used organic cotton canvas outer fabric and sturdy cotton twill lining to create a simple yoga mat bag that will last.
Most modern fabrics are coated with polymer-based water-resistant coatings, which adds to microplastic pollution. Cotton canvas is not entirely 'waterproof', but it is water-resistant. The material swells slightly when wet, closing any gaps where water may seep through. We've added a twill lining under the canvas to act as an extra barrier, keeping your belongings dry when you are caught in a rain shower.
What can I fit in my bag?
Our mat bag will fit any mat up to 66 cm width, 200 cm length and 6 mm thickness. Leggings and/or shorts and tee will squeeze in too!
Internal pocket for a standard smartphone.
Machine washable on a 30C cycle, air dry.
- Made by our long-term partner in India. As a GOTS registered supplier, they ensure all employees are paid fairly and work in good conditions.
- Made with organic cotton, no plastic.
- Recyclable, plastic-free packaging - wrapped in brown paper, paper tape and cardboard.
Size: 70 cm x 15 cm x 15 cm
Weight: 0.5 kg