Our most eco-friendly bundle! Combining two UK made products - the ecoYoga jute mat and our wooden block, with an organic strap for those stretches and bends. The entire collection is plant-based, except for the steel buckle on the strap :)
- ecoYoga mats are made from a combination of rubber and jute and biodegrade completely in landfill conditions. Made in the UK by ecoYoga.
- Our wooden blocks are sourced from a nearby woodland in Fife. Durable, natural, grown, not made. :)
- Our organic cotton straps are GOTS certified organic, produced by our partner in India.
What to expect
Connect with nature during your practice. We have become accustomed to practicing yoga on plastic mats; practicing on a natural surface is exceptionally grounding. :)
Expect a little imperfection. Jute may shed slightly in your first few sessions, but this will stop as the rubber stabilises. Our blocks are solid wood and can develop slight surface cracks around knots - we think this is part of their charm :)
Who is this for?
Absolutely everyone! We've included the essentials for anyone embarking on their practice. The mat has an appropriate cushion and grip for all practitioners. The mat is a little heavier than a plastic-based mat, so please bear this in mind if you walk long distances and struggle carrying a mat.
We recommend oiling or waxing your block to resist surface scratches and moisture from your hands - coconut or linseed oil work well, as does beeswax.
Keep your mat clean by wiping it down with a damp cloth. For a complete wash, rinse, then roll within a towel and hang dry.
- Our blocks come from sustainably managed woodland, and trees are planted to replace the cut timber each year.
- Yoga mat - made in the UK from sustainable plant-based materials. No glues, No animal products, Suitable for Vegans, Biodegradable.
- Cotton strap - GOTS certified
- Zero-plastic packaging in our supply chain, wrapped in brown paper.
Mat: 4 mm - 183 cm x 63 cm, 2.1 Kg |Recommended for anyone under 5ft 10
Brick: 22 cm x 11.5 cm x 6 cm, 1 Kg
Strap: 4 cm wide, 240 cm long.