Find a REAL yoga class near you.
- Support self-employed teachers throughout the Covid-19 crisis.
- Join REAL teachers in live virtual classes.
- Connect with your local yoga community.
- Receive feedback and support with your practice.
We've created a directory, listing teachers and studios based in the UK & Ireland, who have moved to virtual classes during the Covid-19 crisis. Due to social distancing measures, studios and teachers throughout the UK have stopped all face-to-face classes and are now teaching virtually via webcam.
Benefits of LIVE online classes.
Work directly with a yoga teacher and other class members.
Your teacher will be able to see you - receive instructions tailored to your practice.
Find classes in your local area - if you connect with a teacher, you will then be able to continue working with them after 'this' has passed.
Find community, support and connection near you. :)
Connect with a teacher near you!
This weeks highlights...
w/c Monday 4th May
10 am - 11 am
YOGA FOR RELAXATION
6.45 pm - 7.25 pm
7 pm - 8 pm
YOGA FOR YOUNG PEOPLE
2 pm - 2.45pm
HATHA YIN VITALITY
11am - 12pm
10am - 11.15am
INTRODUCTION TO YOGA
5pm - 6.15pm
Tips for joining an online class...
- You'll need to sign up to most classes in advance, in most cases at least an hour.
- Leave your microphone switched 'off' unless otherwise advised by the teacher.
- Check to see if any props are required for your class. Pillows, belts and books can be suitable emergency substitutes - you can find our prop bundles here.
- As with all classes, try not to eat at least 1-hour before.
- Wear comfortable clothing and have bare feet.
- Remember to advise your yoga teacher of any illnesses, injuries or underlying medical conditions before the class.